Infinia Services & Solutions, UAE-based leading loyalty and payments solutions company, announces the set up of its holding company, namely Infinia Services and Solutions Pte, in Singapore. This move marks a new path breaking growth strategy for the company in SEA markets. Singapore would serve as a strategic and advantageous center for Infinia Services and Solutions Pte, to grow in the region and globally.
The development and growth of Singapore as a business haven has grown, owing to its friendly business environment and tax structure. Singapore topped the global ranking on the ease of doing business for the 9th consecutive year as per World Bank, Doing Business 2015 Report. Having encouraged many companies to open offices, makes Singapore a lucrative business destination and a gateway to the SEA region.
Since Inception, Infinia’s endeavors have positively impacted and accelerated loyalty and CRM businesses in the Middle East and Africa regions. The company has earned a repute for its unique approach to leverage businesses and influence consumer interests with its differentiated product portfolio and business practices in the region. The new growth vision will bring to the SEA region, Infinia’s extensive knowledge of loyalty management, payments, mobile, loyalty wallets and technology based procurement solutions all backed up by cutting-edge technology and its unique approach to customer relationship management. It would ensure strategic implementation of plans, with ground representations through local offices and talent, while aligning it with the corporate’s offerings.
The Group had engaged one of the the big 4 accounting firm to do the group restructuring.
Infinia Services and Solutions Pte would house all the business verticals of Infinia Services & Solutions including:
- Infinia Services and Solutions DMCC, UAE along with its subsidiaries - dedicated to loyalty solutions.
- Sound People, Dubai and its subsidiaries including in India- serves as a mobile payments and technology company with an added focus into m-commerce.
- Infinia Corporate Solutions – in which the company holds 75% stake in the holding company based in UK, which provides procurement solutions through its subsidiaries to Corporates in India through its technology platform called “Renepay”. The company also provides solutions to support bank's commercial card portfolio and enhance value propositions.
- Infinia Alive, UAE - provides student and youth services, focused on growth and distribution of the ISIC (International Student Identity Card)
- GameChange Solutions, UAE – the Gamified Sales Management System and Game based learning system
All the above businesses are supported by a Shared Service Centre which is based in Mumbai, India where the company is focused on developing new technologies to support above business verticals.
Prashant Khattar, Founder & Managing Director Infinia Services & Solutions said, “We are ready to hit a new wave of growth that will take us to the Southeast Asian Region. We are setting up a holding company in Singapore, to be the center of our business. Infinia Services and Solutions Pte would not only house our expertise and products, but would also be the focal point of strategic development in the region. Our intent is to explore and unleash great potential in the SEA markets and expect our new approach to lift our growth to a new dimension.”
With this next major turnaround, Infinia looks forward to establishing innovative and profitable perspectives towards loyalty and payment solutions, globally.